Friday, May 11, 2012

final game

my final game is about endagerd animals the animal is a penguin . what u have to do to win is jump trot all of the ice and dount fall in the water because its freezing cold and if it gets in the water i well die .the 1st thing that i relay like about are game is that it helping the endangerd animals . the 2nd thing that i liked about my game is that we are showing the kids that therms animals out there and that they need help .the 3rd thing that i relay liked my game is that is making a Chang in the world that we are going to help all of the the animals out there .the 1st thing that i think i cold of done beater is wean it falls say that its dead or something like that.the 2nd thing is that i wish I would of maid my to the game cold be relay hard but not that hard just hard but that fun kind of hard on a game.and the 3rd thin that i would like to do if finish the game . well that is what i got to say about my game           

No comments:

Post a Comment